Ken Follett's "The Pillars of the Earth"
An interactive novel adventure developed and published by Daedalic Entertainment.
While working on this project I gained experience and insights into game development and publishing.
From concept, to vertical slice, to gold master.
Starting as contract animator I was later assigned as Lead Technical Animator, and being part of the team leads I learned a lot about game production and helped in a range of fields:
• animation and 2D assets
• animation feedback, polishing, console optimisation
• various organisational tasks (ticket managing, etc.)
• teaching used programs and improving workflows
• additional quality assurance
• teambuilding with totally funny memes (° ͜ʖ °)
Manga Short Stories
I was happy to be part of two manga anthologies by Schwarzer Turm Verlag.
Blütenträume 3 featured 6 artists with each of them contributing a story to the topic girlband, while my short story "Meine Coon" for the Kappa Maki anthology was generally comedy themed.
All stories had a page limitation and where conceived, drawn and lettered by the artists themselves.